Powerful Distribution Designer Development
We offer one-on-one designer development coaching and training. We will work with you in person, on a call, and video conference. Our 6-month program will set a designer up with the fundamentals for developing a successful career.
There are many benefits to working 1x1. We can customize a plan of attack together, and alter things as we go because there's just one student to consider. It's easier to set goals, work on trouble areas, and break up training into smaller, customized chunks and adjust the speed of instruction to suit the student's learning style and needs.
Small Group Education
Our designer development group program may be ideal for teams who have 2-4 new designers. A reduced student-instructor ratio allows us to connect with individuals, reinforce concepts and assess comprehension.
Benefits of Small-Group Instruction
- Individualized Learning - Allows the instructor to evaluate students’ learning strengths and tailor lessons to them.
- Confidence - The 1x1 attention received from small-group instruction activities can boost the confidence of students who may otherwise have a hard time joining the conversation.
- Opportunity for feedback - There is more time for students to ask questions, and it promotes feedback that may not be possible in a large class setting.
- Collaboration - Small group activities encourage teamwork and inclusivity. Everyone participates and is working toward the same goal.
Behind every great designer, is a great Quality Assurance & Quality Control program supporting them. Civetta offers professional, efficient QAQC services for electric distribution designs and construction work order packages.
Our QAQC program philosophy is a bit different than most. We like to use quality check comments and markups for positive teaching opportunities, instead of, "Here are my markups, in red ink, that shows all of the mistakes you made."
There is research that suggests that the use of a red pen may convey unintentional negative emotions. So, for starters, we use blue or green for our design markups. A meaningful explanation and clear direction should also accompany every quality design check that goes back to a new designer.
Powerful Design Team Development
The Growing Need For Distribution Teams
SDG&E is projected to contract out a very large amount of distribution design work over the next several years, and they need qualified contract design resources to get it all done.
Civetta is the only experienced distribution consulting firm in San Diego offering custom services to innovative companies looking to invest in design team development. Do you have an existing team you'd like to start developing to offer distribution design services? Are you looking to start up a new distribution group to help meet SDG&E's needs?
Distribution Design Team Development Planning
- DISCOVERY & EVALUATION - Client Q&A discovery meetings, team skill set & capability assessment, time investment preferences & commitments, learning styles & preferences, create an action plan for next steps. Learn More
- MINI BUSINESS PLAN DEVELOPMENT - Based on discovery & evaluation phase; develop a team structure with responsibilities, an education plan for overall distribution process & procedures for all team members, determine the appropriate design training program & duration, short and long term goal setting. Recurring planning meetings.
- DEVELOPMENT PLAN PRESENTATION - Present and discuss a documented plan with the client, make revisions as necessary. Incorporate client's goals and decisions from the plan development stage. Education plan - 1x1 coaching? Small group training? Online training? How often? 2 times per week? How many hours per session? Length of program - On-going limits? 6-months? 12-months?
- MATERIALS & DOCUMENTATION - Document final development plan. Provide additional process and procedures documentation guidance, provide other design training materials and documentation as required.
- ENGAGEMENT, IMPLEMENTATION & TRAINING - Share final development plan with the team. Implement a schedule for distribution process & procedures and design training and begin coaching and training program!
Unlock Your Potential
We want to help you unlock your potential to become an awesome, highly sought after designer.
We want you to have confidence in your work and want you to be happy doing it. We can show you how to provide a quality product, meet a demanding schedule, be a valuable teammate, get respect from your boss and clients and earn that raise!
Civetta is the only experienced distribution consulting firm in San Diego offering custom services to designers who want to become top-notch and to innovative companies looking to invest in design team development. Do you have an existing team you’d like to start developing to offer distribution design services? Are you looking to start up a new distribution group to help meet SDG&E’s needs?
ready to SIGN UP FOR MY FREE OVERHEAD design COMPATIBLE UNIT GUIDE?
It's Amaaazing! ... Don't Miss Out!